1) A 15% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
2) The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and? Cell phone usage.
3) Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
4) All published rates are subject to change without notice.
5) All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in Canadian. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
Wait Time / Stop Time :
1) Sixty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Seventy (70) minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 15% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
2) For all other reservations, 10 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
3) Airports Limousines Inc. does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
4) Airports Limousines Inc. does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
5) Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to Airport executive Limo’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
6) Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to Airport executive Limo’s hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
1) Cancellation of sedans and SUVs with TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 15% gratuity.
2) Cancellation of stretch limousines, stretch SUV limousines, with THREE DAYS (3 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
3) Cancellation of coordinators with TWO DAYS (2 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS will be charged at the full rate.
4) Cancellation of Prom and Wedding contracts with THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles? Hourly minimum will be charged.
5) A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 15% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
6) To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call 1-800-909-2467 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
1) Airports Limousines Inc. shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
2) Airports Limousines Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
3) $180.00 will be billed to client’s who require clean up service. $25.00 replacement fee will be charged for any broken glasses,
Airports Limousines Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF Airport executive Limo Inc.